Sunday, September 20, 2009

The mad hattery begins

I have so much to do! With Crafty By Nature, retail stores, and my Etsy shop, I feel as though all I'll be doing for the next few weeks is making hats, gloves, and cowls. Right now three of my new "Paisley" cloches are in the works, in some very wonderful fallish colors. I just finished a new fingerless glove pattern and a cowl pattern, so I'll be making up some of those as well. And today I came up with a nice little cable pattern that might end up on some pieces in the near future.

Plus, I figured out what I want to do with all the vintage pillowcases I have sitting around. You'll see soon! I hope...

This weekend I did take the time to make something for myself: a lovely, lacey cowl worked up with recycled silk I purchased from craftyyarn. It's so soft and wonderful - I wish I had more of the yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment