Sunday, September 13, 2009

And the winner is...

...Donna!!! Congratulations, you win one of my newly designed Shelly Caps! We will be in touch :-) Thanks to my husband for drawing the name for me. And happy International Crochet Day to everyone, as well - I hope you all got some crocheting in today.

I spent the day in the rain at the Montgomery County Scottish-Irish Festival, to which we will return tomorrow, hopefully in the sunlight. We came home earlier than we had planned, and I was going to make myself a black and white hat and scarf set (for Cornwall, One and All), but alas! I have no suitable black yarn at the moment. So instead I got out the sewing machine and made myself a purple plaid skirt to wear tomorrow. Perhaps I'll pair it with my almost-not-tacky crochet Irish Rose vest for a truly... "unique" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment