Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Custom by nature

As the animated button on the left shows, I've just signed up for October's Crafty By Nature market! On October 4 I will be at Shupp's Grove from 9-4:00 along with many other talented artists and craftspeople. Food and restrooms are available, and the antiques and collectibles market will also be open, so come and spend the day!

Now, for those of you who have been eyeing up my hats or considering a custom order, consider this: If you place your order before Sunday, September 27, you have the option of picking up your purchase at Crafty By Nature. You can pay me ahead of time through Etsy, or you can pay me when you pick up, but either way I will have your item(s) packed up and ready to go! That's like free shipping plus an extra day of fun at the Grove. Think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment