Sunday, September 6, 2009

Crafty ones

Just got back from Crafty by Nature and I am tired. It was a great day, gorgeous weather, fine company, made several sales and passed along my info. Definitely worth it! I am considering going next month, too, for the final CBN of the year. If you're in southeastern PA (or don't mind a road trip), you should absolutely check out this event! The larger part of Shupp's Grove also has antiques and collectibles as well as food and fairly nice restrooms, so you can make a day of it.


Amanda Rae from changeofkey trying on my newest cloche creation (you can find it at Hello Bluebird!)


Katie from SewNasty and friend Dalanna in the hats they purchased

2 comments:

  1. We love our hats, we couldn't stop talking about them! Thank you so, so very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hats and the girls, too. Very pretty. I can tell they like their purchase.
    Katie's dad.

    ReplyDelete