Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm not dead, I'm having an affair...

...with another project, that is! Besides hats, another of my many loves is fashion. I make a lot of my own clothing and am constantly visiting our local thrift stores to see what I can find - and sometimes to see what I can use to make something else! After a long time thinking and dreaming about it, I finally decided it was time to take the plunge and launch ReEdited, my very own collection of recycled and upcycled fashions. Check out a little of what I've been doing at ReEdited.etsy.com. More to come soon!

I have also been working on some new hats for Hello Bluebird, a new handmade/indie shop opening up in West Reading. And of course I'm still trolling along on my Sys Fredens V-Neck Top, which is very close to being almost done. Did I mention I taught myself needle felting? I think I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment