Monday, July 27, 2009

What will you wear?

I've posted a new poll and I hope you all will help me out by answering honestly. What hats will you wear this fall? Feel free to comment here and tell me what fabrics and colors you like, too! As always, I appreciate any help you can give me as I plan out my seasonal hatmaking ventures.

And with fall in mind, I have also been planning out my crochet wardrobe. I love simple clothing designs, and have recently fallen in love with patterns by designer Sys Fredens. Her book came in the mail just the other week and I absolutely MUST make almost everything in it! I've set up a little schedule for myself, with deadlines in September, October, and November. Ambitious? Yes! But it's going to be so much fun!

Today I had a strong hankering for tea and scones, so I whipped up an all-natural box mix I found in the pantry. Unfortunately, there was no expiration date on the package, and I think the mix may have gone bad... I ate two scones and feel a little funny in my tummy now. Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment