Friday, August 14, 2009

New hat pattern = many joys

It's such a simple thing, but I think it's going to re-energize my fall hatmaking regimen. You see, after you make the same thing so many times, it gets a little... well, boring. And I was getting bored with my hats. Don't get me wrong, I sill love, love, love them! But I can only make the same hat so many times in a row before I voluntarily have my fingers chopped off. So I took a little break from the hats, as I've mentioned before, and did some sewing instead.

But yesterday I had a breakthrough: A new idea for a hat! And it is a very simple sort of hat, but I love it and am planning to make more for my Etsy shop as soon as I have a moment. Hooray for hats!

For now I'm calling it my Shell Cap. Here is a preview:



No comments:

Post a Comment