Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sick day scarf

Guess who picked up a bout of the ickies this week? Yup, me! I felt awful for two days and stayed cooped up in the house, napping under extra blankets. But I did find the time to cheer myself up with this lovely little project:



This is Tracy St. John's "Emerald Scarf" pattern from the Spring 2009 issue of Interweave Crochet, but I like to call it my "Ginkgo Leaves Scarf" because that's what I think the little fans in the body of the scarf look like. I'm so happy with it! And I feel much better, too :-)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, it is possible to reproduce the lovely scarf in the picture... I am very confused with the command to " skip next chain and two spaces" in the second row of the lace pattern. What does that mean? This was probably a little ambitious to take on as a first lacy like crocket pattern from a background of scarves, touques, mittens and socks, but I do not want to admit defeat - can you help me - your scarf turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete