Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh my yarny goodness

Wow, it's been a busy weekend! Yesterday was World Wide Knit in Public Day, and our Stitch n' Bitch held a super little event at Hard Bean Cafe in Boyertown, PA. I'll be doing a full wrap-up for handmadeinpa.net in the next couple of days, so I'm not going to elaborate much here, but I had a great time and I think everyone else did, too. We filled that porch with laughter, fun, and lots of yummy yarn. AND I learned how to knit continental and spin! I even have some spun plarn to show for it.









Today was supposed to be our yarn swap, but only three people showed up for it. Oh well, we can all keep our yarn until the next time ;-)

This evening I'm going to be working on a new creative item that I am planning to launch at the Boyertown sidewalk sale this Tuesday, June 16. Stop by Studio B, mention my blog, Twitter, or Etsy site, and receive a free gift! Yes, it has something to do with my new product...

No comments:

Post a Comment