Friday, November 13, 2009

Craftapalooza!

Tomorrow is my show at Bethel United Methodist Church in Spring City, and after much unnecessary stressing I am finally set up and ready. Directions are below if you live in the area and would like to attend (it's from 9-2:30). I got a sneak peek of the show tonight during setup and saw some neat handmade stuff (and some slightly tacky stuff as well, but then this IS a craft bazaar). It looks like half the other churches in the area might be hosting bazaars as well, so you could totally tag team it up.

Directions
- Get on Route 100 South
- Turn left onto PA-23 E/Ridge Street
- Travel approx. 2.4 miles and turn left on Bethel Church Road (you will see a sign for a local bookstore on the right)
- The church is half a mile down the hill, on the left

if you need to look up your own directions, the address is 952 Bethel Church Road, Spring City, PA 19475.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to be there! Glad I got this message!! I hope you sell many hats!

    ReplyDelete