Friday, November 6, 2009

Black & White all night

Working hard and - as usual - up to the last minute on my hats for tomorrow's Black & White Party at Alabaster's. As far as I know tickets are still available, but I have no further information. If you are interested in coming (and I really encourage you to come as it's always a good time at Alabaster's) please check out their web site and give them a call.


My first completed hat for the show, the "Winter Rose" Cloche. The husbands says it's the best one I've ever made. He is sweet.

UPDATE: The party has been cancelled; Alabaster's did not sell enough tickets. However, my work will still be on display in their gallery, so please do stop in, enjoy some lunch and a cup of tea, and check out the Black & White Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment