Saturday, October 17, 2009

And the weather defeats me

I am so, so tired. This cold, rainy weather we've been having lately really has me down; all I want to do is curl up under two or three blankets and take a nice, long winter nap. Today I did my usual volunteering stint at our local farmer's market - out in the cold and wind and rain - and I am beat! It took me several hours, lots of blankies, a nap, and some hot potato soup to warm me up. And now that I can finally move my fingers again, I think it's time to get back under the blankets and work on some cozy cowls so others can stay warm this winter.

Next Saturday, weather permitting, my friend Becky of Emma Dear and I will be selling our work at the Boyertown Farmer's Market from 10-1:00. If you're in the area, come visit with us and enjoy the other vendors and farmers at the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment