Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ready, set, break

Just spent the past half hour or so decluttering and organizing my workspace (aka our dining room). It looks and feels so much better now!

Taking a short break from crochet in general as my hands are really starting to hurt... though I can't stay away for long and will probably start in on the hats again in the next couple of days.  I have some truly wonderful ideas in my head for summer hats as well as fashion show and even bridal headpieces.  I'm thinking about getting a table at the outside farmer's/local business/crafter's market in Pottstown in a couple of weeks, so I'll need some pieces for that as well.  If I can find a friend to clean my house I think I'll have enough time to get it all done...  What was I saying about a break?

* * * * *

Some works in progress.  Sorry for the blur - that's what happens when I drink coffee and then take pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment