Friday, April 3, 2009

It's a rainy day here in small-town Pennsylvania.  I just returned from sending out my very first order and I hope it reaches its destination dry!  I love the hats that my customer ordered: the Vilma Cloche in black and my soft and supple Green Beret (a personal favorite).  I really want her to enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

My dining room has been hat central for the past few weeks, what with preparing items for the shop in Avalon and creating new designs for the fashion show in May.  Today I think I will give myself a break and work on my green spring sweater.  I found the most delicate hemp/cotton/modal blend yarn and it is working up beautifully.

I also found a willing hand model for my lace gloves, so, assuming I can find my umbrella, I'll be heading out into the wet a little later to do a photo shoot...  check my shop soon for updated pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment