Friday, June 25, 2010

Not everyone is sweating their butts off

Oh, oh look, I'm POSTING!!! (That's for you, Lori.) Before I get into the whole "what I've been doing the past month," I have a very special announcement to make:

IT IS WINTER IN AUSTRALIA!!! To help my friends in the Southern Hemisphere beat the winter blues, I am having a 25% off sale on select items in my Etsy shop, now through July 31. You do not have to live Down Under to participate. In fact, this is a really great opportunity for everyone to think ahead and stock up for the winter. Check it out!

Now, I'm not going to apologize for being absent for the past month or so. Seriously, friends, I have been busy. Here's a taste of what I've done:

- Started my own marketing/pr firm focusing on small businesses (more on that later, after I finish my web site!)

- Worked on print and web projects for my clients.

- Joined the team at Scoutie Girl as Tara's virtual assistant.

- Gone to a million farmer's markets. Not just gone - worked. I've been employed by a friend with great products!

- Started a web comic, which needs to be updated even more than this blog does.

- Had lots of ice cream and Rita's dates with my husband.

- Enjoyed good books and good friends.

What I have not done is vaccuum or dust my house, clean my kitchen, or update this blog. Somehow, I think this is understandable. I should probably shower, though. So go check out that sale already!

No comments:

Post a Comment