Thursday, February 25, 2010

Links for a snowy day

I have just finished trudging through the fallling snow to deliver packages to the Post Office. Boy, it is chilly out there! And windy, my goodness. That'll be my exercise for the day (and maybe the week if it keeps coming down like this).

Exciting news of the day: I've been featured in an Etsy treasury! Check out Alicia's 70s-style treasury, and don't forget to pop in to her shop. If her treasury makes it to the front page, she'll get a free hat from me!

Also would like to point you all to my artist friend Stephanie Corfee's new website. It's chock full of good, clean lovliness. Be sure to check out her "Freebies" page!

Time to make some tea and snuggle in for what might be yet another blizzard. Spring, I miss you...

p.s. 100 posts! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment