Monday, January 4, 2010

Newscast 2010

Happy New Year, everyone! Thanks for your support and encouragement of LikeClochework over the past year - I couldn't have done it without you! Now that the holidays are over I can finally move my focus back to business and to YOU, my amazing friends and customers. I am planning quite a few changes, updates, and special "events" for the shop this year, but to get you started here are just a few:

1) Prices have gone up. No, don't be whining! It's for everyone's own good. As I've stated before, I started selling retail this past fall and realized that I need to change my shop prices to reflect my retail prices. Don't worry, it's not a big change, and my hope is that the increased pricing will actually allow me to offer my customers even better service, shipping, and packaging.

2) There is a SALE going on! I have reduced some prices and moved items to my "sale" category. Check it out and snag a deal.

3) It's almost birthday time. February 20 marks LikeClochework's first Etsy-versary, and I am planning a fun little "party" and sale. Details coming later!

I am tickled that I was finally able to get my artwork from Stephanie Corfee hung up in my living room. It looks fabulous and really ties in with my color scheme. New Year's Resolution: Spruce up my home. And now to take down the Christmas tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment