Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ready, set, break!

Even though I'm taking a little break from hat-making right now doesn't mean I've stopped thinking about Like Clochework. Au contraire, my friends. I am dreaming up all manner of fun hats and headpieces and packaging ideas that will make your pretty little heads spin! Sadly, I probably won't get around to any of them until after the first of the year, so you'll just have to wait until then.

Speaking of next year, if you haven't visited my shop lately and seen the announcement, my prices will be going up a bit in 2010. I am selling retail now and really need to change my prices to reflect that. So if you have your eye on something on my Etsy shop, you may want to consider purchasing it soon if you want to save a little cash. The price change will be good for my customers in a lot of ways, though, because it will allow me to provide better services, prettier packaging, and maybe even some free shipping. So if you want all of those things, by all means wait until next year!

Today I am planning to do some painting for the first time in a long time. Now that I think about it, it's been a year and a half since I last pulled out my watercolors and brushes. Wow. And I want to get four paintings done today. I hope I am not overly ambitious...

No comments:

Post a Comment